Thursday, May 14, 2009

Color Yarn


Wonders will never cease! I made some time yesterday afternoon to ply up the extreme cotton candy dye job from the other day. It hasn't stopped me, I currently have a very vibrant green drying in the kitchen. On the upside, the vibrant colors are really helping to combat the weather! Today is really reminding me of my childhood and my Aunt's kitchen. Something about quiet rainy days, wood stoves and all the smells that go along with it.

This is a very interesting yarn. I could take pics of it all day and pick up the different colors in it, depending on what the light is doing out side. The riot of color has been tamed, but not broken. Still have more to spin up, but I'm thinking I'll have about 400-500 yds of this when I'm finished. I haven't mastered guesstimating this yet.

No comments: